Monday 18 June 2012

Lost and Found

I know I have posted this picture before but I am reposting it again because I find it rather timely. I first saw this sign when I was in Vienna last year and ever since I was haunted by it.



Right now I am heeding the signs. I have quit my job and am taking this European backpacking adventure. I am at a loss right now because the reason why I quit my job was rather devastating. It's like I'm picking up the pieces of my broken self.

I must admit that I am lost right now. It's scary because I don't have any assurance that I will have a job waiting for me back home.

But hopefully after emptying my purse (almost) and starting a new life, I will soon find myself.

Sometimes one has to get lost in order to be found.

The journey begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment