Tuesday 1 May 2012

Reminiscing 2009

I realized today while browsing through my pictures that it has been 3 years since I went to Coron Palawan with my former housemates in KnL. How time flies.

In a lot of ways 2009 is a banner year for me for travels. I have been to Japan 4 times that year to support the EHS program of our site. I went to Beijing to do an audit. It was also in 2009 where we had the Shanghai Total Solar Eclipse expedition. And then there's the Pinatubo trek, the Laguna de Bay Road Trip, the Coron outing and the Cebu-Bohol gimmick with GE officemates.

I miss those times. I will have to exert more effort to focus on my travel adventures for this year especially that I'm leaving DB soon.




1 comment:

  1. you're leaving DB na??? ambilis a... hehehe

    korek kuya jods... 2009 was a really good year for me too, for all the pahabol na lakwatsa before i moved back to zambo... kasama ka sa punta de uian diba? yun ang isa sa piiiiinaka love kong GE summer outing... :-)

    ReplyDelete