Sunday 27 May 2012

The Trigger

Strip a man of his wealth and he is still a man. Strip him of his principles and he is nothing.

In 5 days time I will no longer be part of DKS. A lot of my friends are thinking I will be transferring to a new job. But the harsh truth is I have no definite job to transfer yet.

It's a leap of faith, a jump into the unknown. I honestly don't know where I'll be in 60 days time.
It's both scary and exciting at the same time.

I have joined DKS before because my priorities were financial in nature.
I am leaving it soon because I refuse to accept a system that has violated my principles and my values.

Some would say my decision is impractical, even foolish.

But there are times when one must fight for what he believes in.

In the end, it's the values not his wealth that defines a man.

1 comment:

  1. wow...very strong statement you have there kuya jods! go back to GE! :-)

    ReplyDelete